Thursday, November 14, 2013

hospital bag packed!



so after having my scare at 29 weeks, and then a little scare yet again at 31, my husband brought up that it's probably time for me to pack my hospital bag.  so today i headed over to target to grab some things.  

so this afternoons project was packing my bag!  i asked friends on face book what i should pack! i got some great advice.  so, here are some of the things i've packed!!!

1. outfit for bean from the gap
2. another outfit (going home outfit) for bean from petit bateau . we got bean the outfit when we were in paris.  i love it. it's the striped one on the top left
3. pajama pants and 2 tank tops from target.
4. slippers also from target .
5. hanes granny panties and socks also from target .
6. nursing bra
7. camera for taking lots of pictures
8. bag of snacks for adam and myself.  

not photographed are some toiletries such as toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, chap stick, makeup, and i will also bring my blow dryer and flat iron.  i don't want to pack those things yet.  

i can't believe i am at the point of packing my hospital bag.  so crazy that we will have a little one here soon. can't wait to meet my little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment