Wednesday, November 27, 2013

back to the hospital we went....

late monday night, i woke up mid sleep, feeling horrible back pain.  i figured it was just a strain or something so i took tylenol and just tried my best to ignore it.  i tried my best as well all day tuesday to ignore it, but come night i was feeling a whole lot worse.  i took two hot baths with lavender oil, i tried more tylenol, tried the heating pad, and had the hubs rub my back.  nothing worked.  around 9:30pm last night (tuesday) i was in tears, and gave in and called my ob.  

hubs ended up driving me over to the hospital where i had some blood drawn, as well as urine samples to figure out what was going on in my body since i wasn't having any contractions or anything like that.  turns out that i have kidney stones! yay....not really. we ended up spending around 3 1/2 - 4 hours at the hospital. i got some different pain meds which worked wonders last night, and i got some to take home until this stone passes. please send good thoughts my way.  having kidney stones feels like hell!








No comments:

Post a Comment