Wednesday, November 27, 2013

33 weeks!!!!!



how far along: 33 weeks!!!!! insane!

total weight gain: 27 pounds

baby is the size of: a pineapple. anyone ready the pregnancy chicken?  this week they poked fun of that size comparison. it was pretty funny.

cravings: i didn't think i was craving anything until i woke up from my nap and smelt the ribs in the crock pot.  now i am def. craving bbq, and watching the clock closely for 6:30pm!

belly button in or out: out

looking forward to: sleeping normally again

best moment this week: my AMAZING best friend, and another really lovely friend of mine threw me the most amazing baby shower.  i feel so loved!

maternity clothes:  yup

labor symptoms: nope.  

i had the most lovely baby shower this weekend! oh boy was it nice! i will write a separate post all about it once my sweet niece emails me all the photos from it.  my niece is 11, and is in a yearbook class taking photos of the band for her middle school yearbook.  she offered to photograph my baby shower while she was up here.  such a sweetheart! 

the hubs and i are getting really excited for little bean. only 7 more weeks and he'll be here! yayay!  today at my ob appointment she said he is measuring at 35 weeks, but we will get all the good details at the big ultrasound appointment in 2 weeks. i can't wait for that appointment.  that's also the appointment where we will find out if my placenta has moved.  i really hope it has!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment