Thursday, April 24, 2014

first easter

this year for easter we decided that bob was probably too young to go easter egg hunting, and we didn't want to risk him being terrified of the easter bunny so we decided to skip those things this year. instead we made our way down to san diego on sunday to spend some time with my family. saturday evening my mom and stepdad cooked us supper and we drank wine while watching old comedy movies. well old-ish. i think we watched Black Sheep and i can't remember what else. sunday morning we had bacon, coffee, and bagels then had to pack up our bags to head over to my pops house. such a nice time hanging with my mom. 
my mom, stepdad, adam, bob, and myself


when we got to my dads we got to relax a bit before heading over to my grandmothers for supper. we fed bob, chatted with my dad, and then put bob down for a mini nap. it's always nice to watch up with my dad. after that we headed to my grandmas house where my dads side of the family got to enjoy bob. they all go crazy for him fighting over who gets to hold him. i love it. my dad says that " they understand each other." so sweet. i want to try and make it a tradition of taking family pictures every time we are down there for a holiday. 

(from the back) my dads two brothers, my dad, (from the front ) my aunt, adam, myself, and my grandmother


hope everyone had a lovely easter! we sure did!



No comments:

Post a Comment