Wednesday, December 18, 2013

36 weeks!!!!








































how far along: 36 weeks!!! holy cow! 4 weeks left! time is really going fast now, especially with the holidays coming up!

total weight gain: 30 pounds!!

baby is the size of: romaine lettuce! 

miss anything: being able to wear my wedding rings. i'm starting to swell up and can't wear my rings :(

cravings: totally was craving a burger and shake! lucky for me, the hubs and i went out to lunch with our awesome friends jenny and joseph and greyson to a yummy burger place. i got a bbq burger and an oreo shake. both were equally amazing. nom nom nom.

belly button in or out:  out!

looking forward to: no more swollen ankles, bending over with ease, and holding my baby boy in my arms. i really want to meet this kid.

best moment this week: well there is a few!!!! got a call today saying my strep-b test came back negative. woot woot. we had lunch today with our sweet friends, which it's been way too long since we've gone out for a mid day lunch. the hubs and i got some new bedding which is always exciting. we haven't bought new bedding in forever!!!! so that's nice.

maternity clothes: yup.

labor symptoms: totally thought i was in labor last night. had waves of pain coming and going, my body evacuated everything in it (sorry if that's tmi), and yesterday was the first day my swelling got really bad. but after going on a long walk the waves of pain stopped. so my body totally faked me out. maybe it's a sign that he's coming soon? only time will tell i guess. as long as he doesn't come on christmas i'll be happy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment