Wednesday, December 11, 2013

35 weeks!!!!









































how far along: 35 weeks!!! only 5 weeks left! 35 days to go! i can't believe it! 

total weight gain: 29 pounds!

baby is the size of: large cantaloupe

miss anything: doing things with ease

cravings: i had a craving for mc.donalds today, so i got some for lunch. i think i deserve it after my good doctor appointment

belly button in or out: out

looking forward to: meeting my little guy

best moment this week: my family coming up to see us on sunday, my doctor appointment today that went really well, my sweet friend jenny coming over to help me organize the nursery.

maternity clothes: yup

labor symptoms: nope 

i can't believe there is only 5 weeks left, give or take. i can't wait to meet our son, but at the same time i am sad that one day in the near future i will no longer be able to feel my sons little kicks and i will no longer have my big belly. i sure can't wait to have him in my arms though. 

today i had my last ultrasound, which went really well. back at 20 weeks when i went in, i had partial placenta previa. now at 35 weeks i found out that the previa is gone, and now i can have a normal birth. no c-section! which makes me really happy. i didn't want to have a major surgery to where i would be uncomfortable for days after. now i get to have the birth experience that i want to have. which sets my mind and heart at ease. 

my dear friend jenny came over last week to help me get organized with the nursery as well as a list together of things that i still need. such a blessing to have her help! she is wonderful. the nursery is now almost all the way complete. i'm excited to share it with you guys once it's all done. 

on a bad note i've had some hard times with this pregnancy. i currently have the second uti that i have had this pregnancy. this time i am feeling much worse. and in between the two, i was told i also have kidney stones. this time the pain is lingering a lot longer than the last, and more intense. i hope this passes soon.  i just need to stay on top of all my antibiotics. tomorrow i have another doctor appointment where i will be tested for strep b. then from there on i will go in every week to be checked. 

hoping my pregnancy goes a lot smoother from here on out till our little bean is here.  i will attach a photo of little bean from todays ultrasound as well as a photo of adam and i next to the ultrasound screen.  we think from what we can see, that he looks like me. 






we also got the cutest booties today in the mail from adams mom. love them!!!



alright time to go nap. i got a pregnancy pillow in the mail today since i haven't been sleeping well. time to cuddle up with it, and get some rest.






No comments:

Post a Comment