Wednesday, October 2, 2013

25 weeks!!!!!!!



how far along: 25 weeks!!!!!!! I can't believe here is only two more weeks till my third trimester!!! and only 15 weeks till my little bean is due.

total weight gain: 16 pounds

baby is the size of: an eggplant

miss anything: beer.  i've been able to sleep this past week, which has been very nice.  

cravings:  nothing really.  lately i have only been craving things if someone mentions something that sounds good.  then the craving doesn't go away.  my bestie andrea is really good at telling me about yummy foods she's eating, which then makes me want it.

belly button in or out:  out

looking forward to:  putting our nursery together this week.  we actually get a big furniture delivery today.  little beans chair and dresser.

best moment this week:  getting to see my sister-in-law and niece lara and rauri. also putting our crib together last night.  it seems all so real now that we have the crib in the room.  i can't wait till we have everything else in there.  

maternity clothes:  all the time now.  only thing that is comfy to wear.  i ended up ordering a few more maternity dresses from the gap, because it's the only thing that is comfortable now.

labor symptoms:  nope!!!


last thursday i had my glucose test.  i drank my lemon lime flavored drink on my way in, and then waited patiently in the waiting room and also got to listen to litle beans heart beat and talk to the doctor while i waited to have blood drawn.  i found out some shitty news while there.  apparently i have placenta previa .  the doctor thinks that there is a strong chance that my placenta will move, but it is still really scary.  it is def. not in my birth plan to have a c-section, but now i really don't have a choice unless my placenta moves.  on a good note though, i got a call on friday, letting me know that i passed my glucose test! thank goodness!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment