Saturday, March 22, 2014

computer and coffee

i'm sitting on the floor this morning, coffee next to my computer and the baby laying on the floor next to me in the boppy. my heart is filled with so much love and joy for this baby. as he lays next to me sleeping, i started singing "you are my sunshine" to him and i got quite a few smiles while his eyes rolled in the back of his head . i didn't know prior to being a mama that it was possible to love someone/ something so much. 

anywhoo. today the hubs and i are going to a wedding. my dad is coming up to take care of bob while we are gone. the two of them have such a special bond. it's really sweet. this is our second time leaving bob with a "sitter" and as much as i totally trust my dad, it is still super hard to leave him. i'm sure once bob gets older that will stop, and at some point i will be happy to get out sans baby. there is still some guilt right now, and i feel like bob is too young to be left alone. silly right? i am still going to try and be positive, and enjoy the fact that i get to spend some time with my wonderful husband alone. i'm sure we will have a blast.


here is bob's 11 week photo along with some others.







No comments:

Post a Comment